Re: More legacy/proprietry app headaches.

Thanks eric, but unfortunately this did not help.

I am thinking that the library is probaly fine, maybe it has something
todo with something else. Seeing as how it finds all the other libs.

I was hoping that someone on this list was running nscal as that would
atleast be a ray of hope, but alas so far no one has stuck their hands up.

Hoping theres an answer,

Stewart

--
Stewart James                      Systems Programmer
Victoria University            Information Technology

   Do not mistake my conscious decision to ignore
      your request as failure to comprehend it.
                                    - Michael Jennings