Re: Will 'apt-get install kernel-image-2.2.17' work OK?

The kernel-image-* packages all seem to be compiled for uniprocessor support.. At this point I just compile the kernel myself (I have an SMP system), but if there are any SMP versions I'm not seeing, could someone point me to them?  Compiling the kernel myself is no big deal, but I'm lazy, and if there's an easier way... :)