Re: mail client

On Mon, Jan 08, 2001 at 05:51:21PM -0600, Casey Webster wrote:
> Hello,
>
>   I've noticed debian doesnt distribute pine on its package mirrors, and
> as i've only really used pine under unix for mail, what mail clients do
> you guys use, so i can check them out.

	You can get Pine to work.  I just got the latest pine source compiled
	and installed.  There are also unofficial .debs available.  You
	can search the archives and find out where.  I would recommend
	mutt for an email client though.
	hth,
	kent

--
  "In order to make an apple pie from scratch,
      you must first create the universe."