install suggestion

For those concerned with the installation process:

"We" need to check for a partition which is TOO SMALL before
attempting to copy up the operating system.  Otherwise, we go
'round and 'round without any indication that we have been parked
in orbit, or why.  This is especially critical when we have a large
disk which gets a small boot partition.  One intuits that one is
supposed to put the operating system mount point on it, instead of
the larger real o.s. partition.  Otherwise, things went pretty smooth
so far.	- Thanks!