Re: menuconfig error

Hi,

are you sure you have installed all packages that are needed for compiling
the kernel? Maybe some of there need to be updated (maybe unstable). For
compiling I need
libc6-dev bin86 libncurses5-dev

Hope that helps, else you have to run 'make config', or 'make xconfig'
with tk8.2-dev also installed.

Greetz,
Sebastiaan