Re: Debian installer stops before it is finished

Hi, It is a problem (probably) the most commonly ancountered. The
problem is due to X setting which is done differently from the hardware
that you have.

You need to have detailed spec information especially about horizontal
and vertical frequency of your monitor and name of the chipset on your
video card.

Alternatively, I would try to configure X using XF86Setup after
installing debian without configuring X.

Good luck.

Daegyu

sg.au@techemail.com 작성: