Re: AOL on Linux?

* scud@centrum.cz (scud@centrum.cz) [010108 17:24]:

> I'm in position that I can't change my ISP. I would like to know,

Just curious, why can't you possibly change ??

> whether there is any possibility how to run AOL on Linux. Thanks Jiri

Try "Wine". Setup AOL to use TCP/IP for connection vs dialing itself. Go to this page http://www.winehq.com/Apps/query.cgi and put "aol" in the product field. Submit it and you'll see a few entries with a "4" rating, but they're for version 3 for Windows v3.1.

Good luck!
Hall