Re: making a boot disk

Is that 'lba32' option supposed to allow booting a kernel  that is
located after the 1024th cylinder?  I always thought that was a BIOS
limitation, not a LILO one.

I can't use LILO for booting anyways because my BIOS doesn't allow
booting off the second IDE bus.  LILO hangs at "LI" when booting.

As I said before, I have loadlin set up for normal boots off the
harddisk.  Now I want to make a boot floppy I can use if my system
goes bad for some reason.

-D

<snip>