Re: Spelling for netscape.

Joshua Kruck wrote:

> Hello,
> I am trying to get spell check to work for netscape's email progam. Does
> anyone know how to do this? The button is greyed out and i can figure
> out how to work it.
> Also, does anyone know the command to just launch the mail component of
> netscape. I know the enlightenment window manager does this. I would
> like to make a way to launch the program with a single button, rather
> than having to open the browser and then the mail client.
> thanks
> Joshua

In unstable (sid) the spellcheker for Communicator is in a separated package
(try with apt-cache search communicator). Don't know about the stable branch.

When you don't know where to find some program component, apt-cache is your
friend =)

To open the Messenger, try "netscape mailbox:" or "netscape -messenger". You
should use a command like "gnome-moz-remote" to open the Messenger if your
Navigator window is open and to avoid to launch another instance of the program
("gnome-moz-remote mailbox:).

Or you could "steal" the command syntax in the Enlightenment menu that open the
Messenger...

Andrea