Re: boot problems take 2

>>>>> "D-Man" == D-Man  <dsh8290@rit.edu> writes:

    D-Man> Does nobody have any suggestions?  I see lots of helpful
    D-Man> suggestions on the list daily, but no comments on my
    D-Man> problem yet.

I think you need to show more detail.

For instance, I have seen somebody make the mistake of trying to use
the wrong file as the Linux kernel, which of course will not work.

However, it is not possible to tell from your description what went
wrong.

I don't use loadlin either, so if it is something specific to that I
can't help.

However, it isn't anything specific to Debian that wouldn't also apply
to Redhat - they both use the Linux kernel.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>