System security question

Hi,

Netstat shows the following services on my home machine:

Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address           Foreign Address         State
tcp        0      0 *:printer               *:*                     LISTEN
tcp        0      0 *:dict                  *:*                     LISTEN
tcp        0      0 *:sunrpc                *:*                     LISTEN
tcp        0      0 *:auth                  *:*                     LISTEN
tcp        0      0 *:smtp                  *:*                     LISTEN

Is it safe to leave it as it is? I've closed of all services in
inetd.conf and I'm using Firestarter as my firewall. I'm a little
paranoid that my system is listening for connections. But I don't
know enough to tell if these are internal services or if these
services are listening to outside connections.

What do you guys advise?

M.