i810 compatible?

Is i810 compatible with xfree potato?
'cause i compiled 2.2.18 kernel (with i810 module (acitved) suport)
but x doesnt display a i810 driver in setup

| Marcello Mezzanotti <mezzanet@iname.com>       |   Amiga 1200/18Mb   |
| C, Pascal, PHP, Zope, SQL, Arexx Programmer    |     AmigaOS 3.1     |
| Star Trek, UNIX, Amiga Computers, BOFH         |                     |
| http://www.mezzanet.pt.eu.org    ICQ: 1845241  |    K6-2 450  64Mb   |
|     Amiga: The Computer For Creative Minds     |     FreeBSD  4.2    |
|    Linux: The Choice of The Next Generation    |                     |

Oh my God, they killed INIT, you BASTARDS!!!!