Re: Packages list.

To quote <arthur@linuxbox.nu>,
#
# Is there a quick way to rebuild the Packages file under the
binary-i386
# tree?  In other words, I would like to download the files I want for
# Debian to put on one CD, like KDE 2, netscape 4.76?  In other words,
is
# there an easy way to make a custom CD for Debian, or do you have to go
# through the origional packages file and pick out the entries.

Check out http://cdimage.debian.org . It's sort of an odd layout, like
it asks you question about what you intend to do. So tell it you want to
"burn many CDs to sell/give away", and then choose the option that is
not "burn official CDs", which will lead you to:
http://cdimage.debian.org/ch32.html .

That'll get you a script which I think might fit the bill.

Dave