Re: sound blaster live! 512

Hmmm.... I changed the permissions with the setting you specified, and
added my user to those permissions, but I still get the same error. I`m
wondering if i should boot to my old kernel if i want sound, and if i
want to use my cd writer, to boot to my new kernel. that would be such a

pain though....

Do you think having support for my card compiled right into the kernel
is what is making things go wrong? should i compile it as a module?

Jerrud