Re: DNS & Mail

hi ya...

donno if this was answered or not... didnt read prev msgs..

    yyy.com.     IN     A       1.2.3.4
    www.yyy.com. IN	A	2.3.4.5   --- same or different place
    xxx.yyy.com. IN     A       3.4.5.6

than in httpd  you need to config the same tree or different tree
for each server.....make yyy.com the default in  and use virtualhosts
for the rest of ummm ( www and xxx ) ...

for Mail.....pick a mail server...edit sendmail.cw
	- add all the domains its gonna hold mail for...

	for each server....edit sendmail.cf to point to Mail.yyy.com
	( use MX records too - or not )

c ya
alvin