Re: C compiler.

Lo, on Tuesday, January 2, Xucaen did write:

> huh???  it doesn't mention anything about this in
> the man pages (man gcc)

Well, not in *that* man page, anyway.  Normally, the man page for the
library function in question will tell you what libraries you have to link
against; pow(3) unfortunately doesn't.  I think the math library is just
sort of common knowledge, unfortunately.

> I am having similar problems with iostream.h

You shouldn't be.  How are you invoking the compiler, and what identifier
is the linker complaining about?

Also, if you're using iostream.h, you need to use g++ instead of gcc,
otherwise the compiler won't link in the correct libraries.

Richard