Configuring PS/2 mouse in XF86Config-4

Hello,

I'm having trouble getting my PS/2 two-button mouse to work
under XF86 4.0.2 (or whatever is the latest in Debian unstable). I'd
appreciate it if people could send me some examples of how they
have theirs setup. Mine jumps to the upper-right corner during KDE2's
startup and then it freezes a few seconds later. When it does work
for a few seconds afterwords, the right mouse button doesn't work.
Did anyone use the "Buttons" option? What about some options for
mapping the first/second buttons properly? I have "/dev/psaux" as
my Device. Would it make a difference if I set that up with /dev/mouse
(if so, how do I do that? ls command?)? I've never had problems with
mice in Linux before, but I've also never setup a PS/2 mouse (or anything
else PS/2-related... my own computer doesn't have a PS/2 port).

- Bart