pretty lame interpreting the mail header. It goes like this:

From: Remote Mail Delivery System <>
Bcc:
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 21:15:04 +0100

1. What is the 'Envelope-to' line?
2. What was the route of this mail? It looks that my system relayed the
given host's outgoing mail. It's impossible, I've told exim not to do so
(I think :)

It's very annoying to get this exe file every month, so if I cannot find
out who the sender is, it would be great to block these letters. How can I
do this?

Thanx:
          Pocok

PS. Please forgive me if I'm too off-topic, I think other admins may find
the replys useful if this virus occurs to them.