how? - downloaded debs on one PC as preferred apt source on another?

Hello,

I have a small network masqueraded (which is so easy to do with debian - it's the best). On the Masquerading machine (one with modem...) I get my updates off the net (and haven't deleted downloaded debs!).

I don't want to spend hours on the modem to update each PC - can I set the other's up to use the downloaded .debs on the modem PC as their default (preefrred) apt source? How (if yes)?

Martin