Re: Loading SB16 modules...

Stefan Srdic wrote:

> Michael Steiner wrote:
>
> > You will find my config, below, just change io irq and dma's to your
> > needs.
>
> Thanks for the info, I edited /etc/modules and /etc/modutils/sb along with
> /etc/isapnp.conf and could not get my sound card initialized.
>
> Here's a clip from dmesg:
>
> Soundblaster audio driver Copyright (C) by Hannu Savolainen 1993-1996
> SB 4.16 detected OK (220)
> sb: Interrupt test on IRQ7 failed - Probable IRQ conflict
>

> Stef

See pnpdump (man pnpdump) it will show you the existing configuration of
all pnp cards. You can store the output to a file, modify it for your
use and play the configuration back via isapnp.

I recommand to read the manpages for isapnp and pnpdump.
Compare it with my isapnp.conf and you will understand how to go on.
In the kernel doc's is a describtion how to go on with the Vibra card
too.

Michael

--
Michael Steiner, Minorgasse 35, A-1140 Vienna, Austria