Re: xlibs error

Hi Gareth,
	You need to create a directory /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/app-defaults
which must be an actual directory -- not a link.  Then run
dpkg --configure -a

	The install will then give you an error message saying this
directory should be removed.  Don't do this yet.  I know this sounds
strange but the error is required by the install script.
Mike

--
Mike Thompson
mthomp@pacificcoast.net