Re: APT and stable/unstable packages

since unstabled moved to a new glibc version a couple months ago,
attempting to install virtually any package from unstable will most
likely fail because the glibc does not match.

unless you upgrade your glibc to woody's release, maybe it can run
potato software. if it were my system though i would avoid woody.

but thats me.

nate