Re: MST7MDT timezone broken?

Same problem here. Both of my servers and my workstation had to be manually
changed. (EST-EDT).

I ssh'd into the boxen to run set the time; I ended up setting the clocks
manually, (date blah), which confused the timestamping on the mail server. After
setting the clocks back an hour, I reran tzconfig. I've gotta admit, it was
a little embarassing to see the novell box and 30 odd win9* stations handle this
automatically.

I suppose I should've run tzconfig first; I was inna hurry. Even so, it
should've occurred automagically.

Paul

--
E-Mail: Paul Kallstrom <paul@softracamerica.com>