Re: debian + red hat linux

I believe the man page for lilo.conf will tell you how to
do this. Seems like there may be some HOWTO's that would
help. Try the Kernel-HOWTO. You might have to put your
kernels for both systems where the bios can find them.

Something like --
/hda1  5.0 meg kernels
/hda2  2.5 gig debian
/hda3  1.5 gig red hat
/hda4  110 meg swap

DebianBeast@aol.com wrote:
: hi guys,

: I have a pentium/100 computer whose bios cannot boot from cd-rom.  i want to
: install debian and red hat as follows:

: /hda1 2.5 gig. debian
: /hda2 1.5 gig  red hat
: /hda3 115 meg. swap.

: i dont have partition magic but i would like to know if it is possible to
: install debian (with booting from hard drive) and then install red hat linux
: on the second partition and then set it up so i can choose which i want to
: use.

: thanks ,
: Cris

: --
: Unsubscribe?  mail -s unsubscribe debian-user-request@lists.debian.org < /dev/null

--
*   For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten Son,  *