MST7MDT timezone broken?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the MST7MDT timezone, should we not be on MDT
now? On my slink machines, the time correctly adjusted last night, but on my
potato system, it did not. If I'm not mistaken, I'll file a bug report...

--
Scott Barker       scott@mostlylinux.ab.ca
Linux Consultant   http://www.mostlylinux.ab.ca/scott

Help me spread the word: I'm single and looking for a relationship.
http://www.mostlylinux.ab.ca/scott/single.shtml

[ Unsolicited commercial and junk e-mail will be proof-read for US$100 ]

"Where there are no men of honor, strive to be a man of honor, so that others
   may learn from your example."
   - Ethics of the Fathers