Re: Unresolved symbols in 8390.o and pcnet_cs

I answer this myself because I solved the problem. It looks like when I
did dselect with apt after installing the base system the pcmcia-package
was updated (this is annoying for pcmcia because this probably means
that this can happen again!) and these new modules did not work with my
old kernel. Everything is OK after compiling my own kernel and
pcmcia-modules from the source.

Kari