Re: Potato and daylight Savings time

	Subject: Re: Potato and daylight Savings time
	Date: Sun, Apr 02, 2000 at 10:23:52AM -0700

Quoting Brian Kimball(bfk@footbag.org):
Brian> Wayne Topa wrote:
Brian>
Brian> >   Has anyone else noticed that Potato has not got the word that it now
Brian> > Standard time & not Daylight Saving time?
Brian>
Brian> You got it backwards: the change in spring is from standard time to
Brian> daylight-saving time.

;-(  woops, your right I switched them.  My wall clock hadn't been
changed. blush blush.  Doh, so Potato was right after all.  Goes to
show yea, Never argue with a computer.

Brian>
Brian> http://cnn.com/2000/US/04/02/daylight.time/index.html
Brian>
Brian> And it seems that potato did a fine job of changing.

--
I hit the CTRL key but I'm still not in control!