Aptitude: Installation problems

Hi!

When using the version of aptitude that's shipped with potato (0.0.4) I
get the following (rather strange) error message when I press "G" in order
to start the installation:

E: Internal Error: path name to install is not absolute <package_name>.deb

I was reading the README file and the man page coming along with aptitude
but found no clue as to why this error message appears.

This happens to me regardless of which package I'm trying to install. Why
does it happen and what can I do about it?

Thanks for taking your time!

Greetings,

	Holger