Unidentified subject!

>From karsten  Tue Dec 26 21:44:41 2000
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 21:28:20 -0800 (PST)
From: Jon Nichols <solutrean@linuxwaves.com>
To: kmself@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: where'd my 1600x1200 go?

My web mail does not offer me any line wrapping options.

but if you are such a nettiquette Nazi as you seem, you should turn off your HTML mail.

<snip>

>&gt; I have already killed all display managers as a matter of taste. I did
>&gt; this back when I still had full resolution, and it didnt affect
>&gt; anything AFAICT.
>
>Totally unrelated.

That's what I'm getting at. I was trying to fend off useless inquiries along that avenue before the fact. Thanks for being a jerk about it.

>Um.  Yeah.  And I can read your error messages, card type, and X server
>from here.  Not.

Fuck you. I included my card type and error message earlier.
Obviously I have the right server, which runs fine in any resolution but the one I want. (and previously ran in the resolution I wanted).

>Yeah, but we're a lot ornerier over here, 'specially since all the
>newbies are discovering us.

or possibly you're just a dick. Thanks for the "help".

==
--
...They assimilate entire elections and we fall back. Not again. The line must be drawn *here*.  This far!  No farther!  And *I* will make them PAY for what they've done.

Get your spam-free, Linux email now --> http://www.linuxwaves.com