Re: High ASCII characters at console

Another thing I've found to help is to more the same file (up arrow the
minute you find things screwed up), and page through the file until the
--more-- prompt looks normal, then quickly quit out of more and you should
have a properly working console again.

--
Pardon me, but you have obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a
damn.