Re: Debian CD in store

> I was browsing Software Etc and saw the Debian retail CD.  Is this Debian
> 2.1 or 2.2?  It didn't say on the box anywhere.  If it's 2.2 I'll pick it
> up.  Thanks.

if it's the boxed version that comes with the o'reilly book, than it's 2.2
(i think 2.2.12).  however, i've been told (through this list) that the
kernel on that cd is modified.  not sure what that means, although i have
been having trouble with it (however, i'm not positive that it is the cd -
it could be my inexperience).

hope that helps...