Re: setting up apt-get "server"

> I setup an rsync mirror of the kde2 site for my home network.  I was
> wondering how to set it up so I can apt-get from workstations in my
> network the packages off my rsync mirror.  Has anyone done this?  Any
> pointers for me?

No big deal.  If you want to use (in /etc/apt/sources.list), eg:

deb ftp://YOUR.MIRROR.FQDN/debian potato main contrib non-free
then setup an ftp server, if you want to use:

deb http://YOUR.MIRROR.FQDN/debian potato main contrib non-free
then setup a web server, and if you want to use:

deb file:/YOUR-MIRROR-EXPORTED-DIR/debian potato main contrib non-free
then setup an NFS server.

-Igor Mozetic