Re: Finding/Including sr_mod post install

Before recompiling it would be nice to try:

# modprobe ide-scsi
# modprobe sg

cdrecord might automatically load the "sg" module. As a cd-rom, the cd-writer
can be mounted as /dev/scd0 (or the infamous /dev/sr0). You might also need
to add the following to your /etc/lilo.conf (not sure; I use grub):

append=" hdc=ide-scsi"

where /dev/hdc is your cd-writer (YMMV). ZIP / LS120 driver owners might need
a few more tricks to achieve IDE / SCSI harmony. Nothing which the unloading