Re: Finding/Including sr_mod post install

High,

I belive that that module is compiled in into the standard kernel. If not,
or if you need it as module anyhow, you must enable
scsi-support -> scsi-cdrom-support

If you start with a clean .config file and after that make dep; make modules
you will find sr_mod.o in /usr/src/linux/modules

Copy this file to /lib/modules/2.2.17(or whatever)/scsi

If it works then, I do not know.

Greetz,
Sebastiaan