Another Question Re: diskless debian

Hi,

I read the howto's, but I'm still having kernel trouble.

I'm trying to boot from a LILO based floppy with root=/dev/nfsroot
(the pseodo device 0,255 named in the docs, tried it as both a block
and char device), and the kernel fails on trying to mount the rootfs
with a device failure.

I enabled kernel level auto config, and all the NFS stuff I could find
in the kernel build (serveral iterations using xconfig, menuconfig,
config and finally hand hacking the .config file) couldn't find the
NFS_ROOT option anywhere, and I'm loath to just add it to the .config,
not knowing if it's supported in 2.2.17

Any Ideas,
-Jon