Re: how to reply to messages

On Thu, Dec 21, 2000, David Wright wrote:
> If you dislike two copies, then I don't understand why you have
> included Mail-Followup-To: Ken Weingold <hazmat@hellrot.org>,
> in your headers.

That is inserted automatically by mutt I thought specifically to avoid
this.  I just changed 'lists' to 'subscribe', so that may have been
the problem with both myself and the list in the Mail-Followup-To: .
I gues also my standards for this have been raised due to mutt's list
features.  I always use either 'm' for a personal reply or 'l' for
list reply.

> But you can always put something like
> # Eliminate duplicates
> :0 Wh: msgid.lock