lilo

Hi all

Well I was wondering can one transfer lilo onto a stiffy and boot from
that?

Scenario:
You reinstall windows (wich is on the same drive as linux) and it
overwrites your mbr.After wich you suddenly and to your horror discover
that the dog lying in the corner looks so content beacause he has just
devouered you bootdisk!!

What now?
I realize you will need lilo.conf in there somewhere to specify your
root partition.

I am not searching the mail archives (witch I normally do) but posting
to all my groups beacause this is an emergency.
So forgive me if it was already explained

Cheers from sunny South-Africa

Stefaans