Re: How to input Chinese(GB) in Emacs by freewnn-cserver?

Thank you so much for your reply.

glenn> I know I have successfully enabled Chinese input on Emacs20;

By freewnn-cserver? or by Quail? I can only input Chinese by Quail,
but we have to input Chinese character one by one in this way.
It is quite inefficient.

glenn> I had trouble getting Chinese to display properly until I changed the
glenn> fontset Emacs to "standard: 16-dot medium" -- this is done (on my SuSE
glenn> box, here at work) by hitting Shift and clicking the main mouse
glenn> button. As long as you have Mule installed as well as the correct fonts,
glenn> this should *display* Chinese properly when you view the Mule --> Show
glenn> Script Examples buffer.

Yes, I can do it.

BTW,I could not receive any email from debian-user ML after I subscribed it
ten hours ago.

Best regards,

G.Wen