exim-configuration--relaying mail

I have my two machines setup.  One Debian server, one Debian workstation.
The server is called server.mynetwork.net and the workstation is called
ws.onmynetwork.net.  I have pointed my email client (balsa) on
ws.onmynetwork.net at server.onmynetwork.net but for some reason exim is not
relaying the mail.  I realize it's probably something in my exim.conf but I
can't seem to figure it out.  Is this controlled with the local_domains
option?  If so here's what mine looks like:

local_domains = localhost:server.onmynetwork.net

Do I need to add ws.onmynetwork.net to that?  If so, how do I do that?  The
reason I need to send it to exim on the server is to rewrite the addresses.
I realize I could set this up on the workstation but I plan on adding another
one soon and would like to just maintain one exim.conf.

TIA,
Jesse