Horde/IMP problems

Hi,

	I've done a fresh install of potato (r2) with horde/imp and I'm
experiencing a weird behaviour.
	Almost everything seems to be correct: I've a vhost on apache,
which is answering correctly (at least I can get the login screen).
	I can log in, and see the message list.
	However, whenever link (Compose, Folders, Preferences) I try or
even if I just click over a message to read it, I'm logged off, without
any "explanation".
	The logs aren't helpful.
	I'm using mysql and its logs are just ok! Also, i'm using imap
connection and I don't know how to increase its verbosity to log more
things, but for now it looks ok.
	Please, I really need to re-establish this service.
	Any help is very welcome!
	Thanks,

[]s,
Mario O.de Menezes            "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
    IPEN-CNEN/SP                 is the Lord's purpose that prevails"
http://curiango.ipen.br/~mario                 Prov. 19.21