Re: Re(2): The better ftp server for Debian...

On Mon, Dec 18, 2000 at 01:04:54PM -0800, Mike Egglestone wrote:
> Hi...
> I use Proftd and it is 100% free...(99% sure)
>  and it seems to be easy to use and
> works well...
I'm running muddleftpd now, quite stable for me. hasn't as much
features as proftpd, but i don't use proftpd for now on my servers,
since there've been a lot of security issues last time. for simple
usage, bsd-ftpd works ok, but it doesn't have very much features,
just a basic ftpd.
--
> Name:           Alson van der Meulen      <
> Personal:       alson@linuxfreak.nl       <
> School:       alson@gymnasiumleiden.nl    <
If I knew it wasn't going to work, I would have tested it sooner.