Re: Mutt and group reply

Apparently any address in the "alternates" variable will be removed
from the recipient list when doing a group reply (I don't think this
is explicitly stated in the documentation).  Note that the alternates
variable is a regexp so you'll probably want to escape any special
characters (".", etc) and use "|" if you have more than one address.
For example:

set alternates = "bfk@(list\\.)?footbag\\.org|bfk@llic\\.net"

cheers,

	brian