Install Debian

Hello

Having used a RedHat for years, I recently installed Potato and I
encountered some simple problems. It is too bad that these kind of
question continuously come back on this list.
This is the reason why I made a small web page with all the problems I
encountered and the solution I was given (I hope this list will grow in
the future).
It is a sort of "Quick Start Guide" available in english at :
	http://m17.limsi.fr/Individu/nico/debian/index-english.html

I hope it will help Debian-beginners (like me) to upgrade to this
distribution.
Please broadcast the information around you for this page to be
helpfull.

Nicolas.

PS : I cc this message to "press" and "webmaster" in case they would
like to link or to talk about this page.
Please note that it still is under construction, since I expect people
to tell me new "problems" as times passes.