Gnome & users' profile...

Sorry for previous mail! Wrong manipulation... : (

Hi everybody!

I've a problem with Gnome and users' profile. When I lauch Gnome, nothing seems to append. Alias don't work, etc... I've a "/etc/profile" file that contains the following command line:

[ -f /usr/local/bin/profile ] && source /usr/local/bin/profile

"/usr/local/bin/profile" contains the following line:

case "$SHELL" in
*bash)
	[ -f /usr/bin/local/alias ] && source /usr/local/bin/alias
	[ -f ~/alias ] && source ~/alias
	;;
esac

Something wrong?

One way to solve the problem is to use"--login" option at prompt line when I call xterm (same way with quick lauch button). Another one is to rename xterm and create a file that calls xterm --login. But I'd like to know if there is a better way.

Thanks for help ; )

cedric.