mouse probs on 2.2 install

used the X configuration script to set up my ps/2 mouse as type 4
during install, and when X is running it stays at the bottom of the
screen and only moves from side to side. It works ok in character mode.

The only difference is I'm now using a PC99 motherboard, you know with
ps/2 mouse, ps/2 keyboard and usb sockets. In fact, corel still ran the same

after I changed the m/board.

any help gratefully rec'd as I've been running on corel for a long time
and finally found the guts to take on the scary debian install process -
don't want one little glitch to send me back...

pls copy response 2 me as I can't cope with the list traffic

Dominic Blythe
Programmer
BCP Ltd

BCP House, 151 Charles St, Stockport, SK1 3JY  UK
t: 0161 355 3000 f: 0161 355 3001
e: dominic.blythe@bcpsoftware.com
/*  It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice  */

* BCP Technical Services have checked this email for viruses *
Tel:(0161)355-3000 / Fax:(0161)355-3001 / http://www.BCPSoftware.com

If you have received this message in error, please forward the entire
document to PostMaster@BCPSoftware.com and accept our sincere apologies.