communicator 4.6 library missing (but here)

Hey Guys,
I just installed communicator 4.6 and for some reason, I can't run it
because it thinks I have libXt.so.6 missing. It is really on my system
though because I can see it. Can anyone tell me if netscape has some
variable to tell it where my lib is?

Info:
ashby@ghost:~> communicator
/usr/lib/netscape/476/communicator/communicator-smotif.real: can't load
library 'libXt.so.6'
ashby@ghost:~> su
Password:
root@ghost:/home/ashby> apt-cache search libxt
xlibs - X Window System client libraries
root@ghost:/home/ashby> apt-get install xlibs
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Sorry, xlibs is already the newest version
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 43 not upgraded.

HERE IT IS:

ashby@ghost:~> locate libXt.so.6
/usr/X11R6/lib/libXt.so.6
/usr/X11R6/lib/libXt.so.6.0