Re: fetchmaiconf

On Sat, 16 Dec 2000 chiappa@centroin.com.br wrote:

> Hi!
>
> running fetchailconf 1.23 with the "novice configuration" I get the
> following output when I test fetchmail (always from inside fetchmailconf)
>
> fetchmail:/home/chiappa/.fetchmailrc:7: parse error at =
> Done.

I had this problem also, fetchmailconf seems to get the syntax wrong at a
couple of points.

look at the fetchmailrc file created and some sample ones in
/usr/doc/fetchmail and see where they are different

I can't remember exactly, but it might have been a problem with quotes.

Today people in droves hurry up past Heumoz to Villars
on the road to the ski hills, so they can rush down them
as fast as possible, so they can hurry up again in order
to rush down again.  In a way this is funny,...

			Francis A Schaeffer

David Purton

http://www.chariot.net.au/~dcpurton/
dcpurton@chariot.net.au