exim configuration

I'm trying to setup a server on my home network and I need some advice on how
to setup exim.

Here's my network config:
One Debian server, one debian workstation, fiance's winbox.  I use a 56k
modem to connect to the internet. (Currently only 3 users, root, me, and
fiance)

I'm trying to keep all my mail on the server (I do a lot of testing with my
workstation and reinstall quite often, and no, putting my mail on the winbox
is not an option.)

Here's my plan in plain english:
1.  Logon to the internet.
2.  *Automatically* grab email from 2 different ISPs and put on local Debian
server.
3.  Access email on local Debian server from Debian workstation and winbox.
4.  *Leave* email on Debian server, do not transport to workstations.
5.  Send email using smtp.
6.  Rewrite all local network addresses to reflect ISP email addresses.
7.  Log off of internet.

I am semi-familiar with fecthmail and exim from reading parts of the man
pages and also following the posts on this list but I was hoping someone
could help me out by suggesting a configuration/programs to use to make this
happen.

TIA,
Jesse

P.S.  I am familiar with the use of sgml-tools and if I can sucessfully get
this set up I plan on writing a quick/mini howto on how to do this.