Postfix configuration between package upgrades/updates

I have a Postfix configuration that works fairly well for me on my woody
system. Yet, whenever the Postfix package is updated and I grab that
update among others, debconf insists on launching the Postfix
configuration screens.

Is there any way to tell dpkg and/or debconf that I would like the
package to be updated but not to launch the Postfix configuration
screens ?

Or at least provide for some mechanism to leave the Postfix
configuration screen immediately ?

I want the package to be upgraded but don't want to go through the
configuration screens again and again.

Thanks.

--
Salman Ahmed