2 linksys NICs

    Hi guys. I just put 2 Linksys NICs in a Slink box that I'm going to
upgrade if I can get them working. It's going to be my gateway. Now, the docs
say to use the tulip driver, but I just get a "device or resource busy" error
from that indicating it's the wrong driver. So, I tried a modprobe -t on the
entire net directory, and finally the 82596 driver found eth0.
    Now, I'm not sure if that's right, or if I should grab the latest tulip
source and recompile. Regardless, how do I get eth1 recognized? I have two
cards, identical, but the driver stopped after finding just eth0.

    I'm using Linsys LNE100TX cards.

    Help?

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@storm.ca>
of nerd-like effort."  -Harley Hahn, A Student's Guide to UNIX